Friday, August 13, 2010

You Must Be Crazy!

As you all know Matt has had a lot of time to read and study while he is in Washington and he wants me to read everything he does. Well that's not going to happen, but I did start reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan. This guy speaks my language! We both highly recommend this book! Matt and I have made a decision to live by faith. We want to get out of the boat and walk on water, no matter how crazy or impossible it seems to anyone else. We are sure of our calling and excited about the things God is doing in our lives. Finally, our preparation time is coming to an end! In 19 days, I am flying to Seattle to bring Matt home! Thanks to our wonderful friends and parents who have agreed to take care of the girls while I am gone! We are both really excited to have this time together just us! We are also very excited that we will be able to see about 5 different restaurants that are similar to our concept. We will actually be working at the SAME cafe in Denver, CO on Wednesday, September 8th! We also were very encouraged this week... we have a great location! We'll tell you more about that later. We are planning on being open for business sometime in October! It's amazing to see how God is putting things together and we are so humbled to be able to be a part of it. God is changing our hearts. This time last year if Matt had told me he was going to give up the kind of job he has now, making a comfortable living for us, I probably would have said, You must be CRAZY! But I know today, he'd be crazy not to. Please continue to pray for us all! The girls start school this week! And start praying about what part God wants you to have in this ministry. We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Tara! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see how God uses your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you today as your girls start school. Can't wait to hear how MP does on her first day. We are praying about how we can be a part of this awesome ministry and we are so excited. Another adventure for the Armbruster Family. I am getting the book today. Thanks for sharing and I know you are counting down the days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just caught up with everything on the blog. If Chris and I can help in any way while you are gone just let us know. Also, I want to do what we can to help your ministry. I don't know how or what, but will be praying that GOD will show us ALL the way.....

    ReplyDelete