Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Listening and learning

It has been a interesting 7 days since I've been back from my visit home. Being home made me realize how important it is to listen and follow the plan God has for us and seek His will for us. This week I've just been spending time digging into the word and talking with God. It has been a special time I've seen were He is growing me and showing me how to lead and listen. I've been learning how to read the sciptures and ask Him to teach me what it is I need to learn. I know Tara and the girls are counting onme to follow God and lead the
down the path He has for us no matter how it seems through our earthly eyes. I know there are many who are praying for us and for that I'm thankful. I see I don't only have to talk to Him but also listen. My goal needs to be a deeper relationship with by savior.
I hope you all understand this and I know I ramble at times but it's all about the transformation and not the destination. In other words I need to transform into the man of God He intends me to be. I so miss Tara and the girls but I know through all this I will be a better husband and father to them. My heart aches to know more and more of who God is and my heart to be His heart
thanks again for all your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear what God is teaching you. I sent you an email, too long to put on here. Thinking of you and praying. When did you decide to make your next trip?

    ReplyDelete