Friday, April 16, 2010

Week 2

Hey everyone it's been a long week. Work is going good learning the INS and outs of the plant and all the work that is ahead of me. It is challenging but very rewarding. I moved into the boarding house it's nice and feels more like a home then the hotel. The house is located in the country about a mile from the plant. All the other guys left Thursday to go home so I have the whole house to myself.
I went to a church with a guy from work wednesday there were only 4 people there but it was an awesome prayer time and the message was great it was on Solomon and how God wants to bless us but many times we choose our own way and miss those blessings. I know God has a plan for each of us but it's up to us to be obiediant and receive the blessing. Gods plan is perfect but our choices make it seem like it isn't. I pray each of us will listen to the spirit and follow it wherever it leads
I have missed Tara and the girls and struggle at times but I then turn to His word and it gives me strength Thank you for all the prayers it has been very humbling
I hope each of you have a great weekend and I will check in later
Serving Him
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment